THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

He's almost walking!

We have a lot of news to share! The little man, Eban, is almost walking and he's a total treat! He's got a great sense of humor and laughs at everything.



We found out we're having another little boy so we laughingly say we are building a football team. I think we should build a hockey team instead as there are only 6 players needed for a team...right? Number 2 is due October 2. Two weeks ago, the doctor said I hadn't gained any weight so she told me to start eating Dairy Queen, etc. I LOVED that rule! Since when are you ever told to gain weight and eat fatty foods. I wanted that "prescription" on a notepad so I could frame it, so in twenty years I could fondly look back at it when the doctor's are ordering me to lose weight. Oh well...the doctor didn't give me that prescription.

The house we wanted to buy in Denver fell through so we are hunting for another one. We put an offer on a house in (GULP) the suburbs...specifically, Thornton. We'll see if we get that. It's a tad weird to think of us living in the suburbs with a mini-van! But if it works out, hopefully it will be the best thing for the soon-to-be two kids.

May is always busy for me because the University is busy prepping for graduation. In the morning of May 19th is graduation and immediately following Johnson & Wales' graduation, I'll hop in a plane with Eban to Kansas City for Piper Rainen's graduation. I'm so excited to see her graduate as she is like a little sister to me. Although I was a tad high maintenance and told Kathy Rainen that I wanted their pool to be in working order because Eban has never been in a pool. He loves the bathtub so I can only imagine that a pool would be VERY cool. I should put a request into the Rainen's for some baby pool toys! Are there such things?! Just kidding! :)

0 comments: